Last updated September 24, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Prima Fleur Botanicals, Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at Technical@primafleur.com
When you visit our website https://primafleur.com (the "Website"), and more generally, use any of our services (the "Services", which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION AND WILL IT BE SHARED?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- YOUR GDPR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- CONTROLS FOR DO NOT TRACK FEATURES
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You. If you are a supplier or customer of ours, we may collect the name of your company and/or your individual name, your address, your email address, telephone number, billing and shipping information, credit card or wire transfer information, tax identification number, IP address and your purchase and/or supply history.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION AND WILL IT BE SHARED?
In Short: We only use and/or share your information with your consent, to comply with laws, to complete the desired transaction, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our business obligations to you.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific express consent to use your personal information but should your express consent be necessary, we will only use your personal information for the purpose under which you provided your consent.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract or transaction with you or in order to enter into a contract or transaction with you, we may process your personal information in order to enter into and/or fulfill the terms of our contract or transaction so that we may purchase supplies from you (if you are a supplier) or sell products to you (if you are a customer).
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
We may also need to process or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Website visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ For further information, please see our Cookie Notice: https://app.termly.io/embed.min.js
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at Technical@primafleur.com
7. YOUR GDPR PRIVACY RIGHTS
In Short: If you are an individual located in a GDPR compliant country, you have special personal data privacy rights.
If you are an individual located in any one of the European Union (EU) member countries, the United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland and you provide us with your personal data, you are afforded widespread privacy rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25, 2018. Under the GDPR, higher standards on what is considered the lawful processing of your data are imposed; there are more explicit privacy rights afforded to you; and there are accountability standards imposed on organizations that collect, handle, store and/or process your data.
We have been working diligently to implement an organizational, technical and cooperative framework so that all of your rights are respected and honored by us and any of those parties to who we may share your data with in connection with the collection, handling, storing and processing of your data.
Under the GDPR, the moment that we first collect your data, you are afforded various new privacy rights, including but not necessarily limited to:
- The right to know who decided what personal data is being collected from you and the purpose behind doing so
- The right to know each purpose and legal justification why your personal data is being collected and processed and why collecting and processing it is needed to accomplish the disclosed purpose(s)
- The identity or categories of all third party recipients who are to receive your personal data
- The right to know if your personal data is to be transferred out of your EU member country or other GDPR compliant country
- The right to know how long your personal data will be stored and not to have it stored longer than needed to accomplish the stated purpose
- The right to access, receive or correct your personal data at any time
- The right to have your personal data erased (where there is no longer legal or necessary grounds to process or store your personal data)
- The right to have your personal data transferred to another at any time
- The right to restrict or otherwise object to, the processing of your personal data at any time where your personal data is not accurate, where the processing is unlawful, where your personal data is no longer needed or where there is no longer good legitimate grounds to process your personal data
- The right to easily and conveniently withdraw your consent to the collection, handling, storage and/or processing of your personal data at any time and to complain to us and/or the appropriate GDPR “supervisory authorities” if you believe any of your rights are being violated
- The right to know if you are being “profiled” or “monitored” or if certain decisions are being made automatically based on your personal data
- The right to know and to have your personal data processed only for the purpose that you had provided explicit affirmative informed consent and not for any other purpose from which was either never disclosed to you or for a purpose which you never provided explicit affirmative informed consent
- The right to know that all of the personal data that was collected, handled, stored and processed was needed in order to accomplish the purpose that you have affirmatively and explicitly consented
- The right to know of the consequences should you fail to provide all of the requested data that is being asked of you
While the lawful collection and processing of your personal data is necessary for us to accomplish a stated purpose, perform a task in the public interest, carry out our official authority and/or to perform a legitimate interest, when the law obligates us to do so we will strive to always provide you with affirmative options so that you may decide based on informed express consent if you want to have your data processed for a particular purpose. If and when we share your data with third parties, whenever possible, we always inform you of the name of or the categories of the recipients of such data. Further, whenever possible, we strive to make sure that all of the opt-in consents that are presented to you are intended to fully inform you whether you want us to process your data, the purpose behind processing your data and who or the categories of who we will be sharing your data with in order to accomplish that purpose.
Note that no data about you will be retained by us for a non-legitimate purpose if you are unable to complete the registration or account creation process or if you decide at any time that you are withdrawing your consent. If you withdraw a previously submitted consent, we shall also inform all of our relevant partners, if any, that your consent has been withdrawn.
Should you decide to access, rectify, erase, object to or otherwise transfer any of your data that you submitted to us or our distributor or if you wish to withdraw any one or all of your consents, please send your instruction to Technical@primafleur.com and we will act on it promptly.
Please note that if you are an individual located in an EU member country, the United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland and you have sent to us your personal data unsolicited and not in connection with your use of our products or our purchase of your supply materials, after we have completed our review of your communication, we will appropriately delete your communication, including any personal data that may be contained therein.
If you have any questions or concerns about your rights under the GDPR or the steps that we have taken to comply with the GDPR, please contact us at Technical@primafleur.com
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you are resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, residents of California who interact with certain businesses that do business in California are granted specific rights regarding their personal information. However, it is important to note that not all California privacy laws apply to all businesses that do business in California. We continually monitor the developments of the law to assess which California privacy laws are applicable to our business.
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, California residents have the right to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.)
10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Dante DiSano, by email at Technical@primafleur.com, by phone at 4154550957, or by post to:
Prima Fleur Botanicals, Inc.
84 Galli Drive
Novato, CA 94949